Tuesday 8 December 2015

A day in the factory with Handwriting Analysis!



This has never happened before in my life, I was at the Bay Window Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I thought it will be just for another day of employee analysis but little did I know that it will turn out to be the best experience of my life!

For the first time I got to analyse handwritings of employees who were speech and hearing impaired, not one not two but of 20 in all. The objective was to help the management understand the strength and weakness of its employees better.

There was a pattern I observed in their handwritings which I want to share here:
  • Most of them had strong determination in their personality. When I tried understanding this more deeply i realized that everyone there was determined to achieve a very simple thing in life – Being Independent! But on the other end of the spectrum everyone had low self-image. They feared to portray this side of their personality to the world and hence use determination as a defense mechanism
  • Besides that, 90% of them had introversion and excessive imagination as one of the common trait, I could relate this with their past experiences.
  • One amazing thing that copped out of analysis was everyone was super creative. And each had their own interest areas to portray their creative instincts. 
  • Self-control in terms of expressing their anger was an evident trait. 

Overall, This helped the management not only understand its employees better but also enabled them to get a better picture of the work that will suit them the best (ensuring best utilization of their talent)

All the employees loved working and taking responsibilities as an individual. Trusting them is all that they expected from the management team and this was true in majority of the cases.

Sharing a few samples, request all the graphologists to share your thoughts:





 Connect with me at graphology.snehajain@gmail.com

Happy Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment