Tuesday 21 July 2015

An exciting journey into your mind!

One thing out of many that kept me hooked on to Handwriting Analysis for years is the fact that it helped me in knowing an individual's personality without even talking to them. There are instances when i just look at the scribbling on the white board and share the behavioral pattern of that particular individual, this is a baffling experience for them!

Handwriting Analysis is much deeper than what it is perceived to be. The impressions you make on the paper in the form of your handwriting has a direct co-relation with your sub-conscious mind and therefore we say 'Handwriting is not your handwriting, it’s your mind writing' and every individual has a unique style of writing, even identical twins differ with how they write.

Many people ask me a question on how this science actually works and how can I read a handwriting to know the true personality of a person?

Well, your curiosity is explained in the picture below!



Do connect with me if you have any interesting though that you want me to write about.

Happy Reading floks!


No comments:

Post a Comment