Monday 13 July 2015

Top 5 Facts About Handwriting Analysis that Completely Rock!

Your Handwriting can change your life... It changed mine!

I was in my sweet 16 and had no clue of what the study of psychology actually meant. It all happened in a jiffy when my dear friend introduced me to the science of graphology, little did i know this will not just transform my life but also weave in to be the only purpose of my life - transforming lives around!

Being an introvert i was scared to express and impress people around me, what they thought literally governed my thoughts. I wanted to get out of this clutter and hence was looking for a way out and then the 'magic' of Handwriting Analysis embraced my life. It helped me in many ways than one, i am more outgoing and confident now, this has given me innumerable breakthroughs in life about which i will share in my upcoming blogs.

Just to kick start my blogging spree on my 7 years of fruitful experience revolving around the science of Handwriting and Signature Analysis, i am sharing the Top 5 Facts About Handwriting Analysis that Completely Rock!



You can connect with me at : graphology.snehajain@gmail.com

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I also done, lern some graphology but some how couldn't perceive any further. But certainly its a great science depends upon our personal skills. Actually now a days it's difficult to get some ones handwriting with signature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shailesh,

      I agree it is difficult, but as the awareness about this science is increasing people are less reluctant to share their Writing Samples..

      Delete